In this report, the third in a series of four summaries based on the results of our fourth annual
CASS survey, we examine how ~50 market participants have responded to questions focused on
which tools are being deployed to support CASS functions, how much firms are spending on
technology, and how firms’ attitudes to CASS culture have changed over the last three years.
The headlines are:
- Average spend on CASS-related technology has increased sevenfold in the last three years
- Use of automation continues to grow for CASS-related operational processes
- Auditors are increasingly providing feedback on technology
- Fewer CASS Large firms are reporting a good relationship with the FCA
- CASS culture is falling out of focus for CASS Large firms
If you missed the reports released over the last two weeks, you can still access them here:
- Week 1: Summary of the survey population and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on CASS compliance. Click here.
- Week 2: Audit, trends across risks, controls, incidents, and breaches. Click here.
These papers will be consolidated these into a single summary report which we will launch during a webinar presentation on 5 November, 8.30-10.00 BST. If you would like to join this webinar you can register by clicking here.