As we move forward to a Low Carbon Future, Baringa hosted a webinar focusing on Offshore Wind in Central Europe.
Duration: 90 minutes (interactive webinar including discussion and Q&A)
The session was hosted by Ilesh Patel, Partner, Energy & Resources, alongside Simon Tywuschik, Expert in renewable energy. They shared their insights into investment opportunities and offshore market viewpoints.
We were delighted to then host a panel discussion with experts from ABN AMRO, Northland Power, Ørsted and Vattenfall. The panel explored topics such as the role of offshore wind, collaboration opportunities, models and how we can overcome key challenges.
The panel discussion covered topics including:
- The role of offshore wind in your organisation’s growth and transition to net-zero
- How collaboration between the upstream and downstream sectors can support the delivery of offshore targets
- Power Purchase Agreements – what will be the dominant collaboration models and why?
- What are the key challenges facing investors, industry, and policy makers? And how can they be overcome to successfully deliver the offshore ambition?
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director Renewable Energy Project Financing ABN AMRO
- Nigel Slater, Managing Director, Development Europe at Northland Power
- Christine Zuputlitz, Director Renewables Origination at Vattenfall
- Danielle Lane, Head of Asset Value & Partnering at Vattenfall
- Peter Highmore, Co-Head of Partnerships & Corporate M&A at Ørsted
- Gabriel Mejía, Lead Partnerships & Global Alliances Manager at Ørsted
- Simon Tywuschik, Expert in Renewables, Baringa
Watch a playback of the event here:
More from the series
Baringa's 2040 global gas market outlook
In this webinar our experts share their latest model findings.Read more
Low Carbon Futures Webinar Series: The challenge of European gas supply security in 2023
As we move forward to a Low Carbon Future, this webinar focuses on the challenge of European gas supply security in 2023.Read more
Low Carbon Futures Webinar Series: Renewables and REMA - how will market reform impact renewables in GB
As we move forward to a Low Carbon Future, this webinar focuses on Renewables and REMA: How will market reform impact renewables in GB?Read more
Low Carbon Futures Webinar Series
Our Low Carbon Futures webinar series will cover themes and topics that will define the low carbon future globally with experts from Baringa and our clients.Read more