Given the unprecedented situation regarding Covid-19, we wanted to share with you how Baringa is navigating these uncertain and difficult times and continuing to support our people and clients. We’d like to take this opportunity to reassure you that as well as taking care of everyone who works at Baringa and supporting each other through this health crisis, we are committed to remaining open for business, and serving each and every one of our clients. This will mean more remote consulting, more conference calls, collaboration tools and flexibility about work locations than ever before.
We are continually monitoring government guidance, and have mobilised a firm-wide cross-functional response team to:
- Safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families
- Ensure our operational resilience to continue to effectively support our clients through this challenging time
We have committed to a range of actions and have set them out below:
- We have invested in technology and infrastructure to ensure that our business is robust, adaptable and able to cope with significant and potentially disruptive events
- We have demonstrated the capability for our employees to work from home at short notice
- We have invested in additional tools and training for our teams to ensure they are able to productively work remotely
Protecting Our People, Our Clients, and Our Communities:
- We are working with each one of our clients to understand their polices and how to best deliver project objectives
- All of our people have been instructed to self-isolate in line/ahead of government guidance if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- We have asked our people not to come into Baringa offices unnecessarily, and to work from home / remotely, wherever possible
- We have issued guidance to our employees not to travel to any high-risk locations per government guidance, and to declare and self-isolate if returning from such locations
- We have increased the level of cleaning in our offices, to ensure they are as clean and hygienic as possible, including frequent wipe-downs of door handles and other high-touch areas
- We have stopped all internal face-to-face meetings with large groups
All Baringa colleagues have the equipment required to work remotely, and our collaboration tools make interactions between us internally and our clients seamless, ensuring our business can operate as effectively as possible, and we can support our clients during these uncertain times.
As the focus of many organisations will start to shift to protecting essential functions, we want to offer practical support; be it backfilling for certain roles of those being redeployed or offering an extra set of hands where needed. Reach out to us if you need support:
Our main priority is staying laser-focused over the coming weeks, ensuring we are in the best position possible to help each other navigate these extraordinary events.
on behalf of Baringa Partners