Baringa’s annual survey of operational risk professionals provides a leading benchmark and industry-led insight into the best-practices and ongoing challenges facing financial services providers across the world.
Operational risk professionals have been thinking about resilience for some time, and so the pandemic-related shock of 2020 provides an opportunity to review the effectiveness of policies amid real-world disruption.
If the goal is to create true organisational resilience, then embedding sound operational risk processes into a business must be the priority.
The latest edition (2020-2021) is entitled ‘Resilience put to the test’. It looks at the major priorities for risk professionals in identifying and managing operational risk in an ever-shifting environment, with a particular focus on resilience. The report provides insight into areas including:
- How operational risk managers responded to COVID-19.
- Anticipated team changes, trends in identifying and assessing risk.
- Embedding operational risk management into an organisation.
- How RCSAs are used most effectively.
- Incorporating resilience into risk frameworks.
- The future of operational risk management.
Read the full Operational Risk Survey and Report below.
Visit our Re-frame Resilience webpage for more on operational resilience.