Ilesh Patel recently provided the keynote address as part of the 3rd Annual 'Energy Transition: Where to Invest' series in conjunction with Norton Rose Fulbright and Energy Estate. Watch the keynote below.
Exploring investment opportunities in 2021 and beyond, the series focused on three broad themes: Technology, business models and markets.
During the webinar the panel covered the following topics:
- Low Carbon Future - The green agenda of the new US Administration, Road to COP26 and net zero commitments
- Sector coupling and decarbonisation of Industry - Energy, transport, buildings, corporates, industrials and financial institutions
- Hydrogen – How to capitalize on the opportunity, key markets and value chain considerations
- Renewables - High return investment markets and the complexities of high load factor renewables
- E-Tech to become mainstream
- Financing corporate decarbonisation
- The 2021 ‘ones to watch’ list
To watch the full webinar, courtesy of Norton Rose Fulbright, click here.
To watch the 'Where to Invest - 2020' series, click here.
To watch the 'Where to Invest - 2019' series, click here.