Event date: 7 March 2019
Where to Invest in 2019 is a global series of events in collaboration with Energy Estate and Norton Rose Fulbright. The transformation of the energy sector is dynamic, all-encompassing and presents investors with many opportunities…and challenges. Our Where to Invest in Energy series is designed to give you a unique perspective on local and global energy markets.
We will be discussing:
- The 10 investment predictions and why
- The next big markets globally for solar, onshore wind and offshore wind
- The options for “green firming”
- Moving from single investments to diversified portfolios
- Merchant risk – lessons learned from global markets
- Behind-the-meter opportunities and ESCOs
- Hydrogen eco-system – is 2019 too soon to invest?
- Baringa - Ilesh Patel, Peter Sherry
- Energy Estate - Simon Currie, Vincent Dwyer, Simon Corbell, Luke Panchal
- Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) - Tim Buckley
- NAB - Andrew Smith
- Norton Rose Fulbright - Jo Crew, Chris Mitchell
- RES - Grant Harris
Please let us know if you would like to join by emailing email@example.com.
To explore more about where to invest in Energy 2019 please click here.
To expolore other Baringa Energy events please click here.